- Coding upgraded from PHP 5.4 to PHP 7.1 due to PHP 5 end of life.
- Administrative: Language adjustment - Switched all instances of "Session" to "Series"
- Records and Stats Section
- Renamed the Record and Stats pages to make them clearer and more consistent
- Added "General League Statistics" page - A General Interest collection of league stats for those who may be interested in data collected since 2009
- Fixed a bug on the "Find by Player" list that caused players to be displayed in non-alphabetical order on mobile devices
- Adjusted the look on the "Players (All-Time)" page to make it cleaner and display additional information: Last Season Played, and a breakdown per season.
- Playoff Section
- Removed visual brackets and replaced with a text based schedule, similar to regular season schedule look and feel
- Added regular season stats for each team (W-L-Pts)
- Modularized the code to all it to be historically viewable in the future
- Improved sorting on the Teams/Players page. Teams are now sorted by last name, regardless of first initial (eg. Team Z. Allan is now listed before A. Zebra or Smith)
- Re-added Past Session Winners. Page now has a refreshed look that matches the rest of the site and works on all devices properly.
- Added Title Sponsor logo to main header.
- Administrative: Adjusted and clarified rules to include a 4th draw time for Thursday @ 9:00PM in the event of having more than 31 teams.
- Administrative: Added page to make printing the schedule simpler and cleaner.
- Re-worked how BYE's are displayed on the website
- Added clearer indications on all schedules (schedule page, front page, team page) when a team is scheduled for a BYE.
- Made the "BYE" team unclickable so that you won't be taken to a non-existent team page. A BYE game is still displayed as a 2-1 win with appropriate colouring.
- Fixed a bug on historical team pages that wouldn't let you search other teams from the same season.
- Added a link on the Individual Lifetime Record page that lets you view detailed team information for each season.
- Minor graphical adjustments/additions.
Version 4.0 - 2016
- New Graphical Overlay
- Created new logo consistent with DV Curling Branding
- Re-wrote entire CSS system in order to optimize usage
- Styling is now VERY consistent from page to page
- Switched to Web Fonts to keep the viewing experience the same between devices
- Re-designed site to be mobile and tablet friendly
- Site now uses a responsive design style which adjusts to a multitude of screen sizes - no more zooming!
- On iOS devices, the website can be added to the homescreen and operate as an App
- Moved / Upgraded the hosting to a more modern server to increase responsiveness
- Re-Designed the following pages:
- Embedded sponsor logo within the site rather than as a background image
- Embedded link to the DVCurling Facebook Page
- Removed rotating images of past champions - this will likely return in the future
- Removed "Meet The Team"
- Removed "Whats Happening at DV" - the Facebook link accomplishes the same thing
- Adjusted the mini-schedule to only show the upcoming week's games rather than rotate through
- Past Champions
- Adjusted look to be more consistent with the Open League picture frames
- Adjusted look for less scrolling and larger pictures
- Team List
- Adjusted look from a table to small boxes for clarity (literally the first page built in v1.0 and this is the first change)
- Schedule / Results
- Changed look to a simpler and more condensed format - makes it easier to use on multiple sites and to print
- Cleaned up the general look and feel of the standings
- Moved Overall Points (P) to the left side of the team name
- Added Current Flyte (CF) to the Overall Standings
- Removed Points Back (PB) from Overall Standings - Added unnecessary complexity to the table
- Team Page
- Adjusted scheduling boxes on Team Page to shrink text to better fit teams with long names
- Changed Header - Logo is now built into the background. Team picture no longer rotates but contains more information. Clickable to see larger picture
- Added New Page to Statistics Menu Category - Past Seasons Standings
- Added ability to view previous season standings (1998-current)
- Added ability to view previous season team pages (2010-current)
- Moved Player/Team List to "Current Season" Menu category
- Speed optimizations on Individual Lifetime Records page
- Adjust general graphical feel of all pages
- Redesign of the Past Champions page to include pictures
- Redesign of the Schedule page to make it easier to read/follow
- Added auto-updating playoff brackets viewable throughout the year
- Playoff session now added like a standard session
Version 3.0 - 2013
- Added minor graphical enhancements
- Improved visual consistency from page to page
- Re-wrote, updated and formatted rules
- Fixed bug that caused the wrong extention to be placed on ranks (ie. 2th)
- Fixed bug that caused schedules to be reversed if a week of games were played in two separate months (ie. 31-Jan and 01-Feb would display Feb first)
- Fixed bug that caused three-way ties for a session win to appear as a scheduled game
- Increased Season Leaders to Top 10 from Top 5
- Increase All-Time Records (Ind) to Top 50 from Top 30
- Re-implemented Longest Winning Streak functionality to Season Leaders page
- Replaced all instances of "Highest Points For" with "Highest Points per Game"
- Major redesigns of following pages:
- Front page
- Added "Meet the Team"
- Added sponsor logos in the sidebar
- Reformatted the scheduling ticker
- Added "recent news" at the bottom of the news section
- Schedule / Results
- Combined the Results and Schedule pages
- Added the ability to look back at previous sessions, elimating the need for results page
- Winners and losers are much more clearly shown
- Added the ability to look back at previous session standings
- Moved the legend to a clickable button rather than always being displayed
- Added a ranking tracker which displays your overall rank difference from week to week
- Added tracker to count how many points back you are from the Playoff flyte leader
- Added stars to indicate if you won a session (more stars = more session wins)
- Changed general look of the standings
- Team Pages
- Removed graph
- Redesigned and moved player list and team rankings to the header
- Redesigned the schedule/results to make them more functional and visually appealing
- Added the "scouting report" which displays your next opponents rankings and past head-to-head results
- All-Time Records (Team)
- Re-implemented Longest Winning Streak
- Removed Highest Points Against
- Highlighted any teams that are from the current season in order to better identify them
- Added a written records and performance section to identify one-off records and highlights
- Cleaned up overall layout
- Added List of Past Session Winners
Version 2.0 - 2011
- Updated General Visual Style of all pages
- Team page
- Added Team Rankings
- Added Standings for the flyte your team is seeded in
- Improved the look and feel of the schedule/results
- Added Dynamic Charts to show overall points of teams in your flyte
- Individual Pages: Made the individual seasons display vertically rather than horizontally
- Added Dynamic Charts
- Re-organized the menu structure
- Adjusted Season Statistics and All-Time records for access speed improvements
- Added news archive
- Added playoff section
- Added ability to see season session winners
- Removed Win Streak functionality from the League Records Page
- Fixed Longest Win Streak Record not updating properly.
- Adjusted Team Page to always display the active team on the left hand side of the results.
- Fixed issue with loss points not showing up.
- Added ability to track Session Winners.
- Added Session Winner bonus point distribution.
- Speed optimizations on Standings, Individual Stats Page, and Records page.
Version 1.0 - 2010